Welcome to Horse Power Ranch home of Cathy and Ismael Gomez. We have a rich background in multiple disciplines of the equine industry with over 75 years combined experience! Let us help match you with a well suited horse for your goals and dreams. Our past clients have had great success with our honesty and fair assessments of the horse we sold them. We are very committed to making a great match for our horses that create wonderful long term partnerships. Our success comes from knowledge of our horses there likes and strengths and matching them so they are happy in their new homes! Word of Mouth is our largest share of repeat customers. We are active Foxhunters with several MFHA recognized Hunts regulars at horse shows both regional and national levels with wins in many disciplines. We will be the first ones to let you know a horse is unsuitable based on your descriptions of your ability or desired perfect match. With that in mind, we have created these guidelines in how we will show our horses.
1. A phone call is the first step to discuss what you are looking for. I will ask your budget regardless what your budget is, be it $3500 or $35000, we will never show or discuss a horse above your budget unless the horse's consigner would accept an offer that fits within your budget.
2. Please know what size horse you are looking for and comfortable with. I will give an accurate measurement.
3. If you have a trainer or someone helping you, I would like to talk with them prior. All of these steps are in place to save all of us time and keep everyone safe in the process. Please have all party's valued in decision making process attend the appointment or reschedule when all parties are available.
4. Please ask all questions you may have. We are happy to answer them any questions you may have since this is a major commitment of purchasing a horse and we want to make sure the decision is positive.
5. Many of our horses are consigned most owners consign, for many different reasons, for example they have stopped riding, or they changed their direction in there riding. We will share all information we know or provided by consigner about each horse we have.
6. Know your expectations or what you are looking for during your visit.
8. Sales appointments are scheduled for 1 hour start to finish. If you want to try the horse off our farm within 25 miles there will be a fee of $200 non-refundable fee to cover our time and cost in transporting the horse. Fee needs to be paid prior to setting an appointment.
9. We welcome pre purchase vetting (ppe) here at the farm. If you don't have preferred vet we can provide a list of local vets. Horses are for sale on first come first basis.
10. Deposits we rarely consider accepting a deposit it is not fair to other buyers that come to look and try other horses and it is not fair to a consigner to have a horse they are selling held off the market while a potential buyer continues shopping as is generally the case if in the rare case a deposit is taken it is nonrefundable.
Copyright 2023 Horse Power Ranch and isohorse.com
We are also available to help you find a horse and act as a buyers agent